2013年2月5日星期二

the beauty secret of green longchamp le pliage small handbag

Is panic, we see that black box automatically opens, a man suddenly appeared in front of longchamp outlet longchamp trigger guard, was hurriedly retreating, but see the man smiled and said: "young man, you came" "Young man, you came" from the black box suddenly out of the people said: "maybe I suddenly appeared, will scare you, but please don't be afraid, this is not I, but a period of my consciousness, is preserved in the black box, once someone activate magic seal, successfully opened the black box, then my consciousness will be automatically released" r first

"Because I stick to ideology too long, so I'll make short of long, you can open the box, then you are indeed reached forging master, master and master of pharmacy building standards.First of all, I congratulate you reached the three occupation of the Masters level, successful I relics -- "magic made learning", this is my lifelong study magic made learning notes, should be able to help you; secondly, I want to tell you, forging technology, pharmacy and architecture, are only the magic made in the most basic of three subject only, I asked the three discipline to master in order to open the black box, because in the building in three, the discipline of the application is quite extensive and frequent.However, this does not mean that learned the three core subjects, can master the magic made learned magic made to learn more than you think is more complex, in addition to forging, medicine and architecture, but also involves the rune, gunpowder, machinery and other subjects, and even fighting occupation diabolism star, longchamp tote, star, treatment of magnitude have relations, discipline and discipline, occupation and occupation, there is a very close contact, the study is made by using these close links, together, to play a more powerful energy of a magical discipline......"

"Well ugg, longchamp can say only had these" explanation, the magic made master consciousness finally become increasingly thin, finally said: "in fact, even I, also just beginning to learn the way magic made it, there are many areas need to learn magic made up to you, I hope you can continue our unfinished business, will make learning magic inherited, carry on come on, young man......"Then, the magic made master consciousness finally disappear completely, into a void.

没有评论:

发表评论