2013年1月9日星期三

the marketing management of pink ghd

"Line first so forward to it." GHD Pink Orchid smiling from the arms to work twelve hundred drafts on the table, tap the table: "Mom, I may believe your eyes.""Rest assured, the package in the body of the ghd, Yan thin ring of fat do you pick, pack your satisfaction!" Wang's mother took drafts, twisted waist happily away.

"Do not worry, I have it, you sit still is." I patted the back of her hand, and whispered to comfort her: "Do not worry, ghd nz sale is life parents raise, not horse princes with three eyes do not eat people I talk to him, from which to pick a temper and tame, to help him to the redemption of the body, and brought back opinions get away. "

"You, you say really?" Xiao Yun suck down a cold lump, with round eyes Yaran low called: "good sister, do not play when you can not pack pulled ghd nz hand!""What are they afraid of? Ghd can do the first day, I can not do 15?" I Lengheng to cry, do not move a mountain: "Everyone half a catty eighty-two, who also do the repine."

没有评论:

发表评论