2012年12月23日星期日

indispensable attachment ugg classic tall

ugg men side head, frowned, glum to my secluded time I finish this long, was suddenly opened his lips smiled.The smile, looked after the cold of winter, suddenly and the first ray of sunshine, is so brilliant, dazzling.Brow fundus looked smeared with colorful, let whole person seemed to flash ugg lights up.

"I think what, so you are jealous?"cheap ugg boots eyes smile, tone light.A big step forward, push to me, looking down at me, smiled refreshed."Nerve!"I fire, leaned back, exit the ugg forces norm bounded."You are jealous."ugg cackle, attitude certainty."Hum!Whatever you like!"ugg don't bother with this arrogant swine argued, threw open the ground of in big strides to the bedside to pick up my parcel, the head also does not answer: "in short, I do not play!"

"I don't mind you occasionally made small temper, but to be known, is it right? It is too?"ugg offers build flash, like ghosts Kui, stopped in front of me, let Shen Su Jun, cold and stern gaze.Get out of the way.ugg will cloth over the shoulder, by two steps to the table, picked from the desk and took a piece of paper, draw the head of the pen, bent, "Shua Shuashua" speed his pen.

没有评论:

发表评论