2012年12月20日星期四

current trend and designs of ugg roseberry boot sand 5734 on sale

"Cough, cough!"cheap uggs mild cough twice, slender fingers touched my smooth cheek, affect the mouth, to show a smile: "you cry so loud, Yama which dare to leave me?""Hum."ugg tried to squeeze the happy smile, plot in the heart of the frustration and fear that he had opened the gates of flood can also do not stop: "brother, I am afraid."

"Sorry, let you worry."ugg boots uk apologetic to look at me, eyes full of love and not shed: "are you hurt, does it hurt?"Injured?No.I wonder at his head.Although the body was covered with dirt, looks are weeds., but no blood, ugg what point judgment I hurt?

cheap ugg boots sale subconsciously touched, felt a searing pain.Not to regard it as right to laugh: "Oh, this is just fell thorns trolling injury, skin trauma, not in the way.""Cough, cough, a woman's face is very important."ugg apologetically whisper."No matter, I will not be a big beauty."ugg tearful smile.

没有评论:

发表评论