2014年9月4日星期四

rpctem enzvc ogpucq

Glass said, pointing out the driver : toms outlet has reached the dock, and in three minutes I will take you to the dock and thousandsgo above, there will be a higher level in the above commanders to give you perform tasks the. The Sun Peng Pfc it ? I asked, leaning on the arm of his head, so I stood cabin shake some shaking. Driver driving a troopship slowly in a spaceship near the entrance to the dock and then stopped, the driver turned round and said: Sun Peng Private First Class will receive an additional task, he will knock down the previous establishment, and he will cheap toms many of the Marines together.

I nodded muffled, the spacecraft has docked at the space above the dock, quietly floating dock docked spacecraft position is. I loudly shouted, Chiba stood up and looked at me. toms shoes sale A mission, and now cheap toms under the troopship ! Sun Peng sitting on the bench and looked at me. I approached him and patted him on the shoulder and said: protect yourself, brother, if you die, I will not let you ! Sun Peng hammer at me and said: Do not worry ! I was lucky, not die !

White door at the ejected gas, the door has been opened. cheap toms Two riding to go outside, outside a team has completed a collection of airborne are watching to death here, airborne death among those I did not see a dog's head, and I did not see my teammates, on the ground of death airborne the helmet has a huge Langtou above, cheap toms I have not seen his hand is standing with a rifle energy. I followed down the ladder to go down, salute ! A death airborne shouted loudly.

没有评论:

发表评论