2013年7月26日星期五

www.4secat.netnikeairmax.php nike air max 1 mjj744

Do not give Obviously, the old man to temper it. Oh, is a small sky, not nike air max. Tianshan old man blinked, looked at the side of winter, looked at Lao Jiaohua. Jiang Shen Han back, still look Michael Kors bags to the side of winter, it is clear that the nike air max 90 confused memory, or recognized as Lu Dong Fang Ao Tian. In fact, enrollment into the forest is not much use, not the forest into a pedantic man, this thing is dispensable graduation certificate, you can say I'm into is simply directed learn practical things to come.Logistics side of things, I'm into now, in theory, have a certain understanding, combined with practical, Lin Cheng for their own future development of the logistics industry already has about ideas. Now, I'm into addition to daily lectures attendant that morning, boxing, boxing became a forest can be said as the most important recreational activities. In boxing, the forest into a faint feel joy, a heartfelt, from the inside out with joy. So, I'm into boxing day, lectures, lectures, boxing, but also nothing special, March is coming in April, I received a phone call into the forest, is Wang Wei called, master, over there how are you feeling?

Master, I want you for reporting a thing, let the city's billboard project will soon be completed, probably another two months or so all finished. Not the end of the year you plan capable? Yes, this is already the city's plan, be completed before the end, then it, we live with this stall the spread, many small engineering company we find on automatically, requiring subcontracting part of the living, and the price is now used more than nike air max 1 Several companies also low, so I let these small companies all participated in the project nike air max 90 to, anyway, is a bit of profit no less, but also a slight increase in part, this is a good thing I'm wondering, there is no report with you.

Yes, I know. A few days ago, the Urban Construction Bureau asked me the transformation of the city's billboard progress, I told them to expect a moment and said again two months to be completed, the Construction Bureau Wang Bureau glad that I did not expect such a large project can be completed in six months in advance, then asked me to say that we must ensure the quality, of course I nodded. Then the king said Bureau to re-introduce a few live nike air max 90 doing. This is a good thing, ah, we following those willing to work with engineering teams nike air max 90 why? Should be willing, and now this year, the project live well Elam, there is no point relationship that is impossible to embrace the project alive.

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论