2012年11月29日星期四

ugg kensington boots brown 5678 dress up autumn recommend

"UGG Sheepskin Cuff, you're drunk."Hand caught."I'm not drunk, don't you just call me ugg?But why do you not remember me, remember that Weiyang Lake under the cherry girl, remember you have for the girl can not hesitate to give up his own life?Ling, do you know, I am the only one with these memory ugg is very painful.You in a wink into another person, now with you in the same world, but there is a forever will not cross over hung ugg channel, I can only stay in my world, look at you in your world struggle, helpless, I is really very useless, is it right?, I am of no use......"On the familiar.

"UGG Bailey Button, you're really drunk."The body is gently around, very warm, but why do not feel."ugg, at that time, why me?I then why not responsible to leave?I try to punish myself, I drink, because the drunk to see ugg you; I don't eat, because without you I could not eat rice; when you are by my side, I feel that time passes so fast, but you no longer with me, time is really very sad, every day I in ~ of life."The body slow ugg slow loss of balance, and I seem to still continue to speak.

"Ling, do you know, I live very tired really, I miss you, but I don't see you, my own world, a daily cheap ugg boots free delivery once again memories, but Jing brother as well as you, I was really in a moment think you on my side, and building are white, ugg without you, always remember my eating habits, and can be very attentive to me for each scarf......ugg Ling, you see, I'm such a bad girl, so many people are still good to me, but, Ling, not your day, I really took care of himself is very bad......"Gradually, I could not hear their own voice, the desert wind, bleak, Hao ugg months when empty, the lovesickness......

http://www.cheapuggbootsaf.com/

没有评论:

发表评论